Meet the Designer
People often ask me how my business came about, how I found this passion for stones and adorning people with jewelry, and my answer is always the same: it found me.
Born and raised in the beautiful Canadian city of Montreal (oui, the French speaking part), I left the corporate side of the fashion world in search of a creative life and moved to Los Angeles, determined to satisfy the craving I’d been feeling for years.
My love affair with gemstones began with a few Agates. They felt so powerful that I just had to find ways of wearing them on my body. One trip to the art supplies store and a little experimenting was all it took; I was hooked.
I started making jewelry as a fun way to get acquainted with my artistic self, a part of me I wasn’t sure existed at the time. Little did I know that this hobby of mine would take me on an important journey, on a path of self-discovery and purpose.
Through my jewelry creations, I came to realize that I could encourage women to get in touch with the soft, feminine part of their being and how incredibly valuable that is. Having known the pain of body hatred and never feeling good enough all too well, my personal journey from self-loathing to self-love fueled my desire to go deeper and inspire people to see their true, unique beauty. Sadly, so few do.
With the power of intention, I weave my love for people & for Life into every piece, and infuse them with messages promoting compassion and appreciation for the Self. Every creation is literally an I-love-you.
From my heart to yours.
MORE ABOUT ME
- When it comes to creativity, my first love was acting, and the main reason I chose to live in Los Angeles (shocking, I know…)
- What I’m most proud of is my marriage. I adore my husband and we have an amazing relationship.
- I’m pretty much a DIY-er and love to figure things out (created almost everything on this website, including the website – logos, photos, etc…)
- I LOVE cats. Could easily be a crazy cat lady.
- Used to do flying trapeze, just for fun (and it was!)
- Didn’t learn English until my teens.
- I really love to laugh & be silly (and even a little irreverent).
- My grandma lived to 104 (healthy body & sharp mind til the end) so I’m shooting for 129!
- There’s no such thing as too much traveling for my hubby & I; we want to see the world. A few times if possible!
Special thanks to my wonderful family, friends & clients who have been so supportive along this journey. Thank you to all the beautiful women and girls who modeled for me (for this website) and made my jewelry come to life with their stunning, sacred & powerful femininity. And most of all, thank you to my amazing husband Nathan for his constant support & encouragement, for sharing his endless knowledge, for loving me unconditionally, for believing in me, and for always seeing the very best in me. I love you with all my heart. Forever and beyond.